Friday, September 10, 2010

A Little 'Splaining

So, did you see the name of my blog? You're probably wondering about it. Let me explain. I have big boobs. There, I said it, it's out in the open. As a result, I also have deep cleavage. I'm also a messy eater. Well, I don't know if it's so much being a messy eater as it is that the girls block anything from falling to my lap or the floor. It is quite common for me to find crumbs, fried rice, cupcake sprinkles or even a goldfish cracker nestled in my bosom at the end of the day. I'm sure this happens to buxom chicks all the time but no one talks about it. I do, to the point that when I asked friends to suggest a title for my blog, Crumbs in the Cleavage was the first one made. It's memorable, clever and short so I went with it.

Want a snack?

2 comments:

  1. I don't generally lose things in there, but damn, ANY time I spill something it's straight on the girls. Always great when you drip coffee on a white shirt.

    ReplyDelete