Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Week In My Life, Day 4

Wow, I'm behind. March 1st, I think I remember this day. I was running a little behind in the morning, so I did my tried and true trick of putting my make-up on in the parking lot at work. I actually do this a lot, as my steering wheel can attest.

Emmy did not feel well so she stayed at home, despite my asking her not to. As soon as I sat down at my desk, she called and wanted me to come and get her so she could stay with PawPaw. Luckily, PawPaw is a life saver and he drove all the way to my house to get her.

This was another busy day at work. My good friend Mowry brought lunch for us, homemade paella and black beans. I also discovered sweet potato tots at Sonic that went perfect with the meal. YUM! Thanks, Mowry.

When I got off work, I flew back up the highway to grab Annabeth and then went back down to Talladega. The visitation for my sister's father in law was this night. Afterwards, the girls and I went out to eat with my Daddy and stepmom. My daddy can perform coffee magic and make his spoon stand straight up.

Emmy was tired and out of sorts and fell asleep right after eating.

We drove home and all went straight to bed because we were tired. It happens sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment