Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Week In My Life, Day 6

Saturday, March 3, 2012. Do not expect much at all because it is Saturday. :)

 I woke up around 7 because that seems to be my preset wake up time. Annabeth, Emmy and I hung out around the house. Savannah breezed in a little before lunch and I was very happy to see her. Especially since she was taking her mountain of dirty laundry to her dad's. They went on to their dad's and I was left at home alone. I puttered around the house. Around 3 PM, the mail man knocked on my door and delivered my first birthday present!

The poster tube contained a promotional Game of Thrones poster and some kick ass chile mango suckers. At least I think that's what the poster is since I've yet to be able to get it out of the tube. >.< The suckers, however, are out and delicious.

The complete haul included a copy of Aztec with a very sweet inscription, a red felt thing, a southwestern thing, some magnets off JB's refrigerator (including one from Tombstone, hellz yeah!), a 2011 calendar, a Buffy CD, a Scrabble dictionary and a wee ass. As if that was not amazing enough, I also have the first season of Game of Thrones on the way. My bff > than yours. Any day of the week.

There was also some gifts in there for Annabeth (her birthday is next week) and Emmy (she's spoiled rotten) but I won't say anything else because they haven't gotten them yet.

Later, my best friend Shannon and her family came up and took me out to dinner. I got to eat dinner with a squark. Be jealous.

Savannah and Emmy came out to see us a bit at the restaurant then went back to their dad's. After dinner, I went to BAM and picked up a copy of The Once and Future King and some Starbucks. All in all, a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment